As a leading Croatian automation company and one of the world leaders in brewery automation, we are actively hiring talented professionals.
We are looking for highly motivated automation engineers who will work on the management systems of modern companies worldwide. To all our employees we offer numerous opportunities for learning and training, a pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere, incentive incomes following the work results, Christmas allowance, annual reward, food and transport allowances, co-financing of Multisport cards, supporting sports and other activities to preserve the employees’ good health and psycho-physical condition.
If you have a university degree in automation and electrical engineering and you would like to become a part of our successful and highly experienced engineering team, please feel free to send us your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to contact you in case your profile meets the vacancy requirements.
1. AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Place of work: Sveta Nedelja
Job type: full-time job or student job
Job description: Industrial automation engineer is in charge of engineering of the automation system architecture, design of functional definitions of production processes, programming process control systems, commissioning, and after-sales customer support.
- Electrical Engineering study – ongoing or completed
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming
- Teamwork orientation
- Desire to learn and understand the production processes
- Willingness for traveling abroad up to several months yearly (commissioning)
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of relational databases (basic understanding of database design, database normalization, and denormalization, basics of SQL programming)
- Working experience in “SSIS” (SQL Server Integration Services) or similar (integration and information flow between different systems)
- Programming experience in at least one of the programming languages (knowledge of the basic concepts and good programming practices
- Working experience in IDE programming development environment (Visual Studio)
- Basic knowledge about IT infrastructure ( networks, virtualizations)
- Basic knowledge about process industry (basic understanding of information flow modeling in the process industry, such as ISA 88 standard)
- Knowledge of several foreign languages (German, Spanish, French, Italian,…)