Many years of experience in turnkey solutions, migration, and upgrade of automation systems around the world makes our team able to meet the specific requirements of different clients.
Under the pressure of modernization and technological development, many companies face problems because their equipment and process control systems are outdated and inconsistent with the needs of modern plants. Outdated systems offer limited capabilities, and process control is often still done manually. Because of all this, companies need a reliable partner who can objectively assess the current situation and give the best suggestions for its improvement.
Montelektro therefore offers the following consulting services:
- Audit visits, lasting from one day to a couple of weeks, depending on the complexity of the project
- Defining customer needs and preferences
- In-depth analysis of the existing process control system (electrical and automation)
- Collect available documentation and software backups
- A summary of the collected information and Client’s requirements for upgrading or migration
As part of this service, Montelektro’s clients will receive:
- Detailed report on the status of the current process control system (electrical and automation)
- Detailed technical upgrade proposal, for different concepts
- Assessment of risks and production downtime
- Budget estimation
With our professional guidelines, we provide our Client with an overview of different options for upgrading or migrating, depending on Cient’s needs and available budget. We prepare concepts that will provide the desired functionalities with minimum production downtime, as well as basic documentation used for preparation of future upgrade or migration tenders.
In accordance with the analysis of the situation and the defined proposal, we offer solutions from our turnkey portfolio: complete solutions for any type of upgrade or migration: replacement of control cabinets, PLC and I/O periphery, installation material, all installation work (including removal of decommissioned equipment), electrical design and updating of electrical documentation, new IT infrastructure, new application software and commissioning.
In addition, we offer training and remote support with monthly checks and annual site visits (link to Customer Support).