High professional standards and customer orientation are an indispensable part of our business culture. It is very important to us that our systems function flawlessly after commissioning.
Therefore, we offer our customers regular and emergency maintenance services and thus provide fast, timely and adequate support in resolving any existing and potential problems.
Regular maintenance includes:
- Training of maintenance and production staff on working with installed automation systems
- Advising on regular maintenance planning, investments in maintenance activities and installation of new automation systems
- Planned modifications, interventions, and process analysis according to requirements and description received from the Client
- Preventive inspection and maintenance of SCADA systems and industrial networks
Interventional maintenance includes:
- 8/5 or 24/7 support and phone contact (dedicated engineer)
- Quick intervention in the plant
Service level agreements can last from one to five years.
Customers get access to our SLA portal, available through our website, which contains all reports on periodic maintenance checks and yearly maintenance visits.